1. Save time by booking your car online. Simply follow
the steps on our online reservation form.
Start by selecting the pick-up details and drop-off details for your hire car; please keep in mind that the minimum car rental period is 3 days. Next step is to select a car from our wide fleet. Once you have decided on which car would be most suitable, you will be asked to provide personal details including your address along with additional information such as flight number. Please remember to state special requests, such as any additional drivers or child seats. Once you are satisfied with the details you have entered, proceed to send your quotation request. Baspinar Rentals will contact with you within 24 hours confirming availability and price.
Your North Cyprus Car Hire Quotation will include:
- VAT and Local Taxes
- Full Comprehensive Insurance
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Unlimited Mileage
2. If you are happy with the quote you have received and would like to proceed with your booking please follow the steps and click Pay Now. You will be redirected to Garanti Banks fully secure payment site. You will be asked to pay a deposit of 20% of your total bill. The remaining balance should be paid upon collection of your hire car.
3. Once we receive confirmation of your reservation, we will send you a North Cyprus Car Hire voucher. Please print this confirmation voucher and bring it along with you. Please also remember to bring your full driving license.
4. Before you arrive, we will ensure that your hire car is in excellent working order and is thoroughly cleaned inside and out ready for your collection.
5. Once you arrive in North Cyprus, a member of Baspinar Staff will be waiting for you at your chosen car hire collection location. If you have chosen for your hire car to be delivered to your hotel, apartment or villa, we will bring all necessary paperwork with us. We will complete a simple rental agreement contract and check over the car for any scratches, dents or any other bodywork marks. We will note any such marks on the rental agreement form. You will be asked to sign the rental agreement and at this point any remaining payment should be made to a member of staff. A copy of your car hire rental agreement will be given to you to keep in your hire car. You will also be given a North Cyprus Map and any other details of future special offers.
6. Now your paperwork is complete, you can take your new hire car out on the road and start exploring!
7. If the highly unlikely event of any breakdown or your hire car develops a fault, simply give us a quick call and we will send a member of staff out to replace your car as soon as possible. We will do all we possibly can to ensure your holiday is uninterrupted.
8. If you would like to extend your car hire rental period, please call into our office in Catalkoy in order for us to extend your rental agreement contract.